L82/350, 87,000 miles, built 350 engine, auto, saddle leather interior, pace car spoilers, glass T-tops, power steering, power brakes, power windows, tilt and tele steering column, dual sport mirrors, alloy wheels, rear window defogger, dual exhaust, AM/FM/CD player, original intake, original valve covers, correct valve guides & screw-in studs, and much more. This corvette has had a lot of money spent on it. The engine has been rebuilt, Holley carb, dual exhaust, high performance mufflers, water pump, alternator, belts & hoses, spark plug wires, distributor cap, oil & filter, transmission fluid & filter, chassis lubed and checked, seat covers, complete carpet set, door panels, weatherstripping, and much more done recently. In 1979, GM produced 54,000 corvettes. Out of those, GM only released 14,516 with the L-82 engine, and only 10,000 in black.
1759 total views, 3 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Hobby Car Corvettes
- Member Since: March 14, 2013
Other items listed by Hobby Car Corvettes
- 1979 Black Black Corvette L82
- 1973 Blue Corvette Hot Rod Black Int
- 1973 Red Corvette Black Int 4spd
- 1981 Maroon Metallic Corvette Camel Int Nice!
- 1975 Tan Corvette Stingray 4spd #’s Matching