- C3 Year: 1973
- Body Type: T-Top
- Mileage: 8500
- Engine: 350
- Transmission: Manual
- Exterior Color: Red
- Interior Color: Black
- For Sale By: Dealer
- Contact Name: rj sottile
- Contact Number: 18149374941
- City: Martinsburg
- State / Province: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 16662
- Expires: 7 days, 3 hours
- Contact Poster
view my favorites
This ad has been favorited 51 time(s).
Description of Corvette for sale:
1973 RED CORVETTE STINGRAY FOR SALE 4SPD
MILEAGE: 8500 ON DASH
For more information, pictures, and video visit: https://www.hobbycarcorvettes.net/corvette/1973-red-corvette-stingray-4spd/
Numbers matching, L48/350 engine, 4 speed manual transmission, 8500 miles on dash (title is exempt for mileage), black interior, power steering, power brakes, power windows, tilt and tele steering column, A/C, AM/FM radio, rally wheels, factory side pipes exhaust, luggage rack, Moon Roofs, Hurst shifter, LT-1 style GM performance angle plug heads with 2.02 valves, screw in studs, valve guides, Edelbrock aluminum intake, Holley carb, and much more.
The last gentlemen owned this corvette for over 23 years. Always garage kept and well maintained. This corvette is a lot of fun to cruise around in.
We changed the oil and filter, rear end grease and additive, and checked and lubed the chassis. We replaced the upper control arm bushings, lower control arm bushings, upper ball joints, idler arm, emergency brake cable, sway bar links, front shocks, tail shaft seal, tongue bushing, 2 outer U joints, fuel pump hoses, spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, points, rebuilt the Holley carb, and much more.
1973 marked the end of the chrome bumper corvette era with rear chrome bumpers replaced by a rubber bumpers in 1974. The 1973 was a one-year-only body design. GM also did away with the vacuum operated wiper door this year in favor of a longer hood to hide the wipers, and dropped the removable back window in favor of a glue-in window.
246 total views, 5 today
Similar Corvettes For Sale
Some other C3 Corvettes that you might be interested in...
This a showroom condition 1978 L82 Pace Car. Stored during spring and winter months, never driven in rain and only driven in parades and local car shows. Ma...May 19, 2018
736 total views, 3 today
L82 Corvette Stingray 350 engine with headers automatic transmission A/C BF Goodrich 70's on front 60's on rear aluminum wheels; power windows tilt telescopic s...June 29, 2017
4827 total views, 6 today
1969 Corvette Convertible 427/400HP Tri-Power NCRS Top Flight, One Owner, VERY Original Car ! Hard Top, Black Convertible Top, 4-Speed, Power Brakes, Side Exhau...September 26, 2017
1456 total views, 12 today
Share This Corvette
Popular Corvette Lisitngs Overall
- 1994 Inaugural Brickyard 400 Official Corvette: REDUCED FOR SHORT TIME ONLY FOR WIFES BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT!! (8426 views)
- 1967 corvette roadster (6875 views)
- Project Car For Restoration (4827 views)
- 1971 Numbers Matching Corvette (3981 views)
- 1968 Numbers-Matching 427-435 hp Convertible – Trade? (3638 views)
- 2001 Corvette Convertible For Sale (3328 views)
- 2005 Corvette Convertible (3289 views)
- Cherry 40th Anniversary (2883 views)
- 1976 C3 T-Top (2862 views)
- NCRS Corvette (2041 views)
- 1969 Corvette Convertible L68 427 Tri-Power
- Pace Car L82, M21 4spd, FE7-Gymkana
- 1966 Corvette Coupe 327/300HP 4-speed
- 1966 Corvette Convertible On-Frame Restoration
- 1967 Corvette Convertible 427 Full Frame-Off Restoration
- 1967 Corvette Coupe 427/435hp L89 “Recreation”
- 1965 Corvette 327/365HP Bloomington Gold NCRS Top Flight
- 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe 327/300HP
- 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe 327/340HP 4-Speed
- 1967 Corvette Coupe 327/300HP LOADED !